INITIAL DEPOSIT AND FINAL PAYMENTS
The following requirements must be met in order to start the manufacturing process for you custom uniforms. Please note that until all of the requirements below are met, production will not commence on your order. We encourage all customers to be diligent and prompt in satisfying these requirements in order to insure that your fully customized uniform order is produced and shipped prior to the date that they are needed.
1. Final Design and Roster Information – all final information with respect to uniform design, features, decoration and roster must be submitted. No orders will be started until all such information is finalized and approved.
2. Art Approval – specific logos, colors and designs, must be approved and authorized No orders will be started until such art is finalized and approved. We do not reproduce any trademarks!
3. Initial and Final Payment
a. Adult leagues are required to place a 60% deposit to start production.
b. For Youth, Recreational and all other non institutional customers, a 50% initial deposit is required in order to get the order released for production. Prior to the shipment of completed custom uniform orders, the balance of the order must be paid in full along with applicable taxes and shipping charges.
TSD accepts the following forms of payment:
• Paypal (there is a 3% charge for this service)
• CertifiedCheck or Money Order ,Bank transfers, Westen Union, Money Gram
• Approved Purchase Orders from accredited U.S. Educational Institutions
Shipping and Handling Costs
The cost of shipping and handling will be the responsibility of the buyer. TSD actual cost of shipping will be included in your final order cost. Settlement of shipping and handling charges will be required before shipment is made.